Monday, October 17, 2011

Girls' Night at America's

My dear friend, Dominique, just got married two weekends ago. But before she walked down the aisle, we had a girls night out in her honor. I really enjoyed the evening because I was able to visit with some dear old friends. I also enjoyed some fine cuisine at America's off West Gray. Delicious! Plus, the decor was amazing. The walls looked like the result of a popcorn experience from Honey, I Shrunk the Kids and the ceilings were dripping with thick velvety fabric chandeliers.

We also had a funny experience. We saw a girl from the popular show, The Bachelorette! She can actually be seen in the picture of the three of us (to the left of Kelli's shoulder). How funny! As for the evening, the food was great and the company even better. It's hard to believe it has literally been years since we shared a small apartment together. To look back and think about all those moments we wondered about "our futures" - to now be living them out is a wonderful blessing. What a blessing to have sweet friends and relationships that last through the years.

Me, Kelli, and Dominique
"Popcorn" wall!\
Fabric Chandeliers!
Eyeball mirror in the bathroom! Strange!

No comments:

Post a Comment