Friday, October 12, 2012

Family Galveston Trip 2012

The last two years we have gone to Galveston for a family getaway. This time has been so wonderful to spend with Katie and Austin who live further away in Sugarland. The beach is relaxing and this year we ended up being there around the beginning of October. The weather was ideal. As I am writing this post much later, I won't stop to relive each little moment or saying, but what I do remember from this trip is just enjoying the beach day. Sadie was old enough to adore sand crab hunting and to think that the hermit crabs (the DROVES of hermit crabs) we found on the beach were tiny friends from the cast of Finding Nemo just waiting to spend time with her. The long weekend was refreshing and such a treat from Mom and Dad.






























No comments:

Post a Comment