Sadie's sleep schedule has long shocked many friends and family. I cannot count how many times I have collected advice and comments on how to help her sleep better. Trust me. We have tried them all. However, the best advice we have received has come from other parents that too have been privy to high energy and wild sleepers. It's not even advice - just empathy. "Don't worry! She'll sleep a ton when she's a teenager!" Or "We haven't slept in two years either!" Hilarious. Honestly, though, I wouldn't want my daughter any other way. She is exactly who she is supposed to be - herself. She will always be very active and I have often joked that while everyone else is sleeping, Sadie might solve all world problems some day! :) It was on one morning when I came in to wake her that I snapped this quick picture. She rolls and moves (and sometimes talks) all night and this was exactly what she looked like when I found her. May you be having many adventures as you sleep, my little wild sleeper. Sleep on and conquer the world, sweet girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment