Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sadie's (and Mommy's) New Friend

Sadie's new friend, Reagan
Last week (Friday), I shared my second play date with a wonderful pair, Erin and Reagan. Erin is a new friend I have made through women's Bible study and is an answer to my prayer for good friends that will remind me of Christs' infinite love and providence. Reagan had never been to our "astro turf" park, so I thought it might be a joy to share this space with our new friends! After all being pebble and rock free means being worry-free for a mommy who knows her baby will immediately try to ingest the first object she can find! Reagan watched Sadie in amazement as Sadie scurried all over the playground, surely showing off for her new friend Reagan. While Erin and I chatted about our lives, I felt a sense of peace at the goodness of God to provide good friends. I love that the Lord uses others to speak to us and am so thankful for my new friend who understands me in more ways that I thought possible for such a new friendship! I already have a few close women that I trust and feel I can confide in and to think God would expand this circle is a testament to His love for me. Here's to many more girly play dates with these lovely ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment