Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Date Night and High Heels

Russ Hillenburg turned 30 two days before James. In honor of the special day, we were invited to join his family for a special birthday dinner at Papa's Steakhouse in Houston. We dressed up for the wonderful occasion and headed downtown while Gammy came to watch Sadie.

However, as I was getting ready to leave, I noticed Sadie enthralled and interested in my high heels. I found a pair of purple suede heels for Sadie to try out. She wobbled around for a bit, then pranced around the house like an old pro in those heels! Hilarious! Her balance was impeccable!



She grew a little sad when we were leaving and cried for quite a bit as we were trying to get in the car. However, after a quick hug goodbye Gammy promised that she quickly returned to her happy state and had a wonderful evening playing with her dolly and the umbrella together.

She even took some pictures of her own with Gammy's camera and got a great happy shot of Gammy!


No comments:

Post a Comment