Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy 30th Daddy!

James and I both turned 30 this year. We celebrated with a trip to Santa Fe, NM in June, but for James' birth on the 21st, I was thrilled to surprise him with a swing we bought way back at the rodeo in March. Granddaddy was able to pick it up and it took some planning, but we were able to get it to the house while we were out eating at La Casita. James came back and was going to immediately let Kate out, when I freaked out and directed him to the front door instead. Then we walked inside and he wanted to feed Kate. I thought we should go ahead and surprise him so I said he should walk outside and see the surprise Sadie left for him. He couldn't believe it and was so excited about his rustic Cypress swing. What a great way to celebrate a great man.




No comments:

Post a Comment