Easter would not be complete without an egg hunt. While Sadie would indeed have fun hunting them in her own yard, the thrill of chasing them down with your friends is not quite there. Most adults present on Eastwr let Sadie do most of the hunting, unopposed. So we were very excited to accept the offer to come for a kiddie egg hunt at Collin Ernst's house.
Katy let the decorate blown eggs and then hunt for the ones decorated. They all enjoyed filling their baskets and showing each other what treasures they had uncovered "in the wild."
I especially LOVE the group photo of all the kids. The only thing more awkward and hilarious would have been a picture of all the moms snapping pictures on our iPhones.
Before we left I managed to also snap a shot to prove Hollyn was indeed present. The smile (yes, I believe that's exactly what it was) made by those chubby little cheeks is pure squishy cuteness!






No comments:
Post a Comment